Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Grow Chili Grow!

So happy that my chilies finally appeared last week! And I never knew they grew so fast! Too bad it only bared 4 chilies at the moment maybe because my chili plant isn't big enough? But who cares! I GOT CHILIES!



So let's talk about some plant updates for this week:

Remember my coriander seeds? Well, 4 seeds (out of 50 seeds -.-) germinated but died soon after that. I'll sow them once more but this time I'll try to use another sowing technique.

The tomato plant is still growing strong and bushier! I believe I have to trim it down a bit as my tomatoes are still not here.

Cosmos little plants are growing strong. This is probably on their 2nd week of life or so.

Cosmos

And here are my Zinnias! Growing taller and taller and I have no idea when they reach their mature age or when they start flowering.. It still looks like a seedling to me! This is on their 91 day ( 3 months) of life :)

Zinnia Lilliput

No comments:

Post a Comment